About the Journal
The Food Science of Animal Resources (Food Sci. Anim. Resour.) has published original papers and reviewed articles bimonthly since 1979. It covers the scientific and technological aspects of chemistry, biotechnology, processing, engineering, and microbiology of meat, egg, and dairy products. This journal is published and distributed by the Korean Society for Food Science of Animal Resources (KoSFA). The journal is indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded®, SCOPUS™, PubMed Central, and Korea Citation Index.
- Publisher: Korean Society for Food Science of Animal Resources
- Journal title: Food Science of Animal Resources
- ISSN: 2636-0780 (online)
- ISSN: 2636-0772 (print)
- Frequency: Bimonthly (February, April, June, August, October, December)
- Year of launching: 1979
- Indexed by: Science Citation Index Expanded®, SCOPUS™, PubMed Central, and Korea Citation Index
- Fund support: Publications of this journal are supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies (KOFST) Grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST).
- DOI prefix: 10.5851/kosfa
- Previous journal title: Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources (- December, 2018. pISSN: 2636-0780, eISSN: 2636-0780)