Instructions to Authors
- I read the requirements for manuscript submission and the guidelines for manuscript preparation. This manuscript was written according to the guidelines.
- The authors' institutions and the funding body supporting this research have agreed to allow this article to be published.
- This article has not been published previously in any other journal. Currently, it is not submitted to another journal for publication.
- The manuscript is neatly prepared with the main sections labeled (e.g., Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments, and References).
- The Copyright Transfer Agreement Form has been signed.
- The authors must attach the Certificate of English Proofreading. Instead, the native English-speaking authors can sign and submit the form prepared by the journal.
- The pages are numbered consecutively beginning with the title page.
- The lines are numbered consecutively beginning with the first line of the title page.
- All references are formatted according to the citation style described in the KJFSAR (Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources) instructions for authors.
- Each entry in the reference list is cited in the text.
- All tables and figures are numbered consecutively in the order of their initial citation in the text.
- All tables and figures are referenced within the text.