Archive (PDF, 1998-)
The following screen is provided by KISTI, and connection may be temporarily delayed depending on the server status of KISTI.
We are pleased to invite you to submit special section paper for Food Science and Animal Resources (FSAR). Both full-length research articles and review articles are welcome for the following issues.
- Benefits: All the accepted papers for the special topics are eligible for the 50% article processing charge (APC) discount.
- Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 May 2023
The topics of interest for the special issue include:
■ Innovative strategies to improve the quality of animal-based products
(Editor: Dr. Young Min Choi)
- Application of proteomics and lipidomics in quality of meat and milk products
- Functional ingredients and additives for structure formation
- Meal kits and home meal replacement (HMR), Etc.
■ Innovative safety and freshness control of animal-based products
(Editor: Dr. Changsun Choi)
- High pressure processing
- Plasma technology
- Advanced active packaging and sensor technology (quality indicator, time-and temperature indicator, etc)
- Edible coating, etc.