We are pleased to invite you a paper for Food Science of Animal Resources for a special issue “New concept of probiotics for human and animal health”. Both research and review articles are welcome for possible publication in this issue. Both research and review articles are welcome for possible publication in this section. All manuscript will be peer-reviewed before their acceptance for publication.
Edited by Dr. Seok-Seong Kang
- Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 June 2022
- We offer 50% reduction of the article processing charge and provide the fast review process (approximately 1 month).
The specific topics of interest for the special issue include:
• New probiotics and alternative probiotics such as postbiotics
• Probiotics/postbiotics for human and animal health
• Probiotics/postbiotics and metabolic disorders
• Probiotics/postbiotics and gut microbiome balance
• The next generation of probiotics